SALTAIRE St. Petersburg

Saltaire Condos For Sale

SALTAIRE is Kolter’s latest luxury condo development in downtown St. Petersburg. The developer behind such projects as Water Club Snell Isle and ONE. St. Petersburg, SALTAIRE promises to offer a similar level of upscale finishes, outstanding amenities, and of course stunning water views.

Plans call for a 35-story condominium building containing 194 residences as well as retail on the ground floor. The project is to be located at 300 1st Street South, which is currently being used as a surface parking lot for the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront hotel.  The Hilton’s parking will be relocated to be behind the SALTAIRE project through a separate parking entrance from SALTAIRE owners.


Currently prices range from the mid $800K’s to over $6.4M for one of the 4 available penthouses.  Prices can and will change – typically developers raise prices as time goes on and the best opportunity for the lowest pre-construction pricing is now, at the reservation phase.

Update as of 4/2021:

Saltaire is now 73% sold out.  The project is expected to cost roughly $250 million and construction is expected to take 30 months to complete, meaning the building will likely not open until early 2023. Once complete, Saltaire will be the second tallest building in St. Petersburg, FL. We tell our buyers to not expect move-in until 2023 since all buyers cannot move in at the same time – it takes time for the developer to get through all of the closings and schedule move-ins.

A few features that are different at Saltaire from ONE St. Petersburg include a covered circular driveway entrance, an east facing amenities deck that will offer water views.  Most units will have laundry rooms with utility sinks and there will be a 7th floor dog park – which is fantastic news for a city that is ranked one of the most dog friendly in the nation.   Another change is that several floor plans offer bathtubs. Overall the floor plans offer more square footage than the comparable units at ONE St Petersburg.  Floor plans range from 2 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms + den (penthouse).

As far how to reserve a unit: 10% deposit is due at contract signing.  The buyer will receive a 15 day recession period to review condo docs. Then a second 20% deposit is due within 90 days from contract signing, for a total of 30% down.

Condo association fees have also not yet been released as of the writing of this post – but we will update once we know more.

We wrote recently about how ONE St. Petersburg condos have increased significantly in price from the time of pre-sales and we expect we’ll see a similar situation at SALTAIRE.

Get more info on SALTAIRE

Please leave your information below and we'll contact you the minute SALTAIRE reservations begin!
St. Petersburg Condos  
400 BeachBacopa BayBahia Del Mar
Bayfront TowerBella GrandeBoca Sands
Brightwater TowerCasa Del MarDolphin Cay
Envoy PointFlorenciaGulf Strand Resort
Jacaranda Beach VillasMangrove CayOne St. Petersburg
OvationPalma Del MarParadiso
Parkshore PlazaPoint BrittanyRowland Place
SaltaireSan SeairSeamark
Signature PlaceSilver SandsThe Beacon
Cloister Beach DriveGrande VerandahsThe Harbor at Town Center
The SageThe SalvadorThe Stovall on Bayshore
Three Palms PointeVelaVinoy Place
Vista De Oro PlayaVista on the GulfWalker-Whitney Plaza
Water Club