DWELL Real Estate is hiring!
Seeking Experienced Licensed Real Estate Agents in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee & Sarasota Counties
Desired Skills and Expertise:
The desired candidate focuses on converting and consulting prospective real estate buyers for the homebuying process, and prospective real estate sellers for the home selling process. From lead follow up and conversion to in depth client needs analysis, the agent is on the front line of real estate home sales and has the highest duty to serve their clients, seeking to deeply understand the client’s needs, and focusing all efforts on assisting the client achieve their real estate goals.
We are looking for people with a commitment to education, who are ethical and honest team players, focused on personal growth, with an ability to be coached and led. Ideal candidates will be tech savvy, competitive, and driven to succeed. Desired candidate will have be dressed professionally at all times in the office and with clients, have a strong work ethic, high energy and enjoy talking to people. A clean, reliable and presentable vehicle and car insurance are required for this position.
We employ the latest technology and marketing to bring leads to our agents. Combined with coaching, education and incentives, we strive to be the top real company in Tampa Bay and beyond. Leads, CRM, transaction management system and software as well as in-house training provided.
We Will Provide:
- Broker provided buyer leads for agents who qualify
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for client tracking
- E-Signing Software with Transaction Management
- Agent Website
- Broker and administrative support
- Downtown St. Pete or Downtown Sarasota office to work in and meet clients
- Competitive commission splits
- Commissions paid at closing
- Hands on coaching with brokers and training
We Are Seeking:
- Experienced agents only. Please don’t contact us if you have not sold a minimum of 5 properties.
- Motivated agents that are comfortable with daily marketing activities – calls, emails, texts, face-to-face meetings with internet buyer leads.
- Organizational skills are important as the team member will be juggling several home buyers at varying stages of the buying cycle.
- Self starters with a strong work ethic – if going to the beach trumps working then please don’t respond.
- Coachable attitude – the best candidates want and need coaching and seek accountability to help grow their businesses.
- A strong desire to make a six figure income.
- The confidence and ability to work with a variety of buyers ranging from multi-million dollar luxury buyers to first-time buyers.
- Ability to work full-time. In our opinion, you won’t make full-time money without full-time hours and effort.
- A clean and presentable automobile that is in good working order. It doesn’t have to be a Mercedes but you need to look professional.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- A professional appearance. We love to wear flip flops and shorts too but that doesn’t make us money.
No phone calls please. If your application meets our criteria, we will contact you. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY TO BE CONSIDERED!
About DWELL Real Estate
DWELL Real Estate opened in October 2011 in Sarasota, Florida. It was launched by Marc Rasmussen, a veteran Realtor who was previously associated with RE/MAX Alliance, Sothebys International Realty and Michael Saunders and Company in Sarasota, Florida. DWELL began with a small group of high-integrity agents and began a process called “elevating the business” of real estate. They strategically accrued several additional Realtors, all of whom practice top-of-the-line professionalism. DWELL prioritizes giving each client the experience of being the only client, focusing on superior market knowledge, thorough communication with the client throughout the buying or selling process, ethical advocacy for their clients, and getting to the closing table successfully in each transaction.
In September 2016, DWELL Real Estate opened a branch office in downtown St. Petersburg. So many home buyers consider both St. Pete or Sarasota to purchase a vacation or permanent residence. It is very common for buyers to explore and become acquainted with both areas. DWELL wanted to make looking in either real estate market as seamless as possible so they decided to open an office in one of the areas most exciting and fun locations in the area – downtown St. Petersburg. In March 2019, Liane Jamason, a veteran and top luxury real estate broker in St. Petersburg previously of Smith & Associates Real Estate joined the St. Petersburg office of DWELL as broker of record.